Places of historical interest
Villa Rosa Granotto
Built by the Rosa family as a farmhouse between 1690 and 1700, it was radically restructured by the Granotto family at the beginning of the 18th century. The house was then completed with a park and impressive statues of the Marinali School. Subsequently the property changed owners various times. At the end of the 19thcentury it was purchased by the Maule family from Enna and finally by the current owners, the Mondin family.