Places of historical interest

Palazzo Boschetti

Description

Palazzo Boschetti was built in the 14th century as a noble residence and has, over time, changed ownership and has been restored a number of times. Originally, the building hosted the Nogarola family, vicars of the borough of Schio, until the end of the 14th century. They owned it until the end of the 16th century when it was purchased by the Boldù family. The palazzo presents an elegant, arched front entrance and access steps. Completing the central section, we find the tympanum with the Boldù family’s coat of arms in the centre; at the back, there is a vast park that extends to Via A. Fusinato, where we find an elegant gate with columns and statues by Angelo Marinali. Its current name derives from the last family that owned it and who donated it to the parish of Saint Peter.
 

Related

Places of historical interest
Palazzo Maraschin-Rossi

Restored on behalf on Francesco Rossi, Alessandro's son, it currently...

Places of historical interest
Villa Pizzolato-Panciera

This residence was built in 1862 by Antonio Caregaro Negrin...

Nearby

Shopping
Lanacotta Food and Drinks

Lanacotta Food and Drinks

Shopping
TECNOCOPIE

TECNOCOPIE

Alberghi
Hotel Miramonti

Hotel a 4 stelle in centro

Shopping
Skio Fashion

Skio Fashion

Shopping
Il Dono

Il Dono

EVENT IN EVIDENCE
In corso
Promotion
PASSEGGIATE ALLA SCOPERTA DELLA CITTA'

febbraio - aprile 2024

Event date
Start: 18 Feb 10:30
End at: 07 Apr 16:30