In 1877, Francesco Rossi, son of Alessandro, commissioned architect Antonio Caregaro Negrin the restoration of Palazzo Maraschin-Rossi with the aim of giving it a strong neoclassic mark. The complex origin of the building is mostly revealed by the lack of harmony in the articulation of the interior spaces, while the façade has a strong impact, mainly due to the presence of the tall, rusticated ashlar that marks the ground floor and the mezzanine. The upper floors are punctuated by giant order pilasters, which, on the piano nobile (second floor) contain the windows alternatively crowned by triangular or circular tympanums. On the attic, the windows are square and molded. The hallway once led to the palace’s inner garden, while now it leads through a parking lot to Piazza Falcone e Borsellino. The Palace currently hosts public administration offices.